KartSport New Zealand Vintage Licence
All persons participating in any kartsport Vintage activity at any level in New Zealand must hold a current KartSport New Zealand Vintage or Competition Licence.
CLICK HERE to Renew your Licence ONLINE (current and previous members only)
PLEASE NOTE: All NEW Licence Applications must be on the Application Form
This Vintage Licence is only available from the KartSport New Zealand Competition Licence Secretary on application. An applicant must complete the appropriate application form and medical declaration (available for download below) and become a financial member of an affiliated Club. For an applicant under 18 years of age a birth certificate is also required. The completed application forms, proof of Club membership and licence fee must be sent to the Competition Licence Secretary who will process the application and issue the licence. There is a concession rate for subsequent family members residing at the same address provided the first member pays a full licence fee.
The Licence application form is available for download below and must be completed in full - all four pages.
KartSport New Zealand Vintage Licences are issued for a 12 month period from the date of first issue.
- For New Applicants - the Vintage Licence period is for 12 months from the day of issue and expires at midnight on the last day of that month, 12 months after issue.
- For Licence renewals - the Licence period is for 12 months from the date of expiry of the previous year’s Licence and the Licence expires at midnight on the last day of the month 12 months after issue.
- A Vintage Licence issued on 12 June 2011 will expire on 30 June 2012.
- A Vintage Licence issued on 12 June 2011 will expire on 30 June 2012, however if the holder does not apply to renew the Licence until 16 September 2012 the new Licence will still expire on 30 June 2013.
NOTE: Family members residing at the same address will be able to choose different renewal dates
Age Group Change
When you are ready to move to an older Age Group you will need to return your Licence/Log book to KartSport New Zealand for updating. Please use the correct Form (see below).
CLICK HERE to download an Age Group Change Form
KartSport New Zealand Membership/Renewals Policy
New Members - People for whom we have no record of previous membership
- Buy a 12 month Licence at the appropriate fee.
- Commencement date is day of issue.
- Expiry Date aproximately12 months later:
- Either end of previous month.
- Or end of current month.
Returning Members - People for whom we have a record, but whose Licence expired more than 12 months previous
- Same as for New Members above.
Renewals - People for whom we have a record and whose Licence expired less than 12 months previous
- Renew Licence at the appropriate fee.
- Commencement date is the day of renewal.
- Expiry date is 12 months after the date their previous Licence expired.
The Licence and Log Book is separate to the KartSport Manual (which contains the Rules, Technical Specifications, Constitution and Codes). The expiry date is clearly visible on the cover, (see sample cover above).
Click here to download the Vintage Licence Application Form and Medical Declaration
After downloading and printing the form, complete all four pages and send it to the KartSport New Zealand Competition Licence Secretary whose address is shown on the form together with all the other documentation as required and listed on the application form, with the required licence fee. Failure to provide all the required information and/or documentation will lead to delays in processing your application and could incur additional cost.