1. You may be asked to give us personal information when you visit this website. It is your option to provide the information requested, but if you choose not to, we may not be able to make the full benefits of this website available to you. If you give us personal information, that information will be maintained in accordance with the New Zealand Privacy Act 1993.
2. KartSport New Zealand may use the personal information collected on this website for purposes such as arranging services, individual customer care, mailing of product information, market and product analysis, marketing, or general special offers for the purposes, the information may be stored, processed, and, if necessary, passed onto other entities including affiliated Clubs, Managements and karting trade. The information collected through this website is held and controlled by KartSport New Zealand and its related parties.
3. All information collected on this website that is not expressly disclosed by you will be held and used on an anonymous basis. KartSport New Zealand may track your website usage for the purpose of collecting information relating to your access to, and use of, this website using "cookies". A cookie is a small data file that the website may write to your computer's hard drive to keep records of your website usage and to authenticate that you are permitted to use the website. You can disable cookies at any time by turning them off in your browser. However, you may not be able to access some areas of the website and/or some areas of the website may not function properly if you do so.
4.KartSport New Zealand will endeavour to ensure that the personal information you provide is kept confidential and not released to a third party, except where required by law or as permitted under clause 2. However, KartSport New Zealand will not be responsible for any breaches of security caused by third parties and does not represent that the website is completely secure.
5. You may request access to any readily retrievable information held about you and, where that information is inaccurate, ask for it to be corrected.
6. The information may include your name, address, telephone numbers, information on how you use our products and services (such as information on your browsing activity when visiting this website), and any other information collected in relation to your use of and interest in our products and services.
Kart & Trailer Insurance: TBA
Telephone: 09 570 1392
Executive & Support Team